X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re4 from marines and can't find my dd 214

I'm considering joining the guard. I have an re4 that I got from the Marines. basically some messed up stuff happened during boot leave got put on meds that made me worse cause i did'nt need them (found this out after the fact) so I was all druged up when I was relased. Now as for the other codes I'm not sure since I have lost my dd214. I know the narritive states entry level performance and conduct and the discharge is uncharacterized. does anyone know if thats gonna keep me out or will I need to get my dd214. If i do, how would i go about getting them? Thanks to everyone for their time and replys.

Re: re4 from marines and can't find my dd 214

Originally posted by jrod79 View Post
    I'm considering joining the guard. I have an re4 that I got from the Marines. basically some messed up stuff happened during boot leave got put on meds that made me worse cause i did'nt need them (found this out after the fact) so I was all druged up when I was relased. Now as for the other codes I'm not sure since I have lost my dd214. I know the narritive states entry level performance and conduct and the discharge is uncharacterized. does anyone know if thats gonna keep me out or will I need to get my dd214. If i do, how would i go about getting them? Thanks to everyone for their time and replys.
    Thanks goodness that DD214s are electronic now. But if you want to get yours; check this thread

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/view.php?pg=dd214

If you have received a discharge certificate before; you will have to submit that documentation to the recruiter.

Comment

Re: re4 from marines and can't find my dd 214

Here you go this should help you out! http://www.archives.gov/veterans/mil...t-methods.html

Comment

Working...
      X