Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General trying to go warrant

Hello,

Long story short I was in a fist fight with another soilder during my deployment, and was discharged with a General Under Honarable w/ re3 jkq. Yes very stupid it was the stress and my own stupidy, I've taken a few angry manegment classes and seen a consulor for all that went on over there. I a now moveing forward trying to reup in my states gaurd as a Warrant Officer. If I have my packet ready to go and know who to send it to should I go ahead and do it now? or do I need to complete something else first to ensure I can enlist as a Warrant Officer?

Thankyou

Re: General trying to go warrant

By the title of this thread, I thought a General was wanting to become a WO.
    Thats what I get for assuming..

Alex
    Last edited by bojangleman; December 21st, 2010, 06:41 PM. Reason: smiley looked ***

Comment

LOL! Sorry for that

Comment

Originally posted by bojangleman View Post
        By the title of this thread, I thought a General was wanting to become a WO.
        Thats what I get for assuming..

Alex
        Misleading thread title of the year.

Comment

You would probably want to speak to your states warrant officer recruiter. That being said, they can be very picky in approving a Warrant packet and thats for someone without your previous issues. Speak with the warrant recruiter and he'll let you know if you even have a snowballs chance in heck of making anything happen. Your RE3 is going to hurt you.

Comment

I know it's doable but you'll need to follow RSP NCO's advice. I was encouraged to go warrant rather than OCS after my USAF discharge, but stuck with it. Talk with a recruiter or the WO recruiter and see what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by show_stopper999 View Post
              I know it's doable but you'll need to follow RSP NCO's advice. I was encouraged to go warrant rather than OCS after my USAF discharge, but stuck with it. Talk with a recruiter or the WO recruiter and see what they say.
              Very funny responses. I have seen a full-Bird Colonel move to a CW5 position since he loved to fly. As long as he was happy with his O-6 retirement pay later on.

But a General? Very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 11Bangbang23 View Post
                Hello,

Long story short I was in a fist fight with another soilder during my deployment, and was discharged with a General Under Honarable w/ re3 jkq. Yes very stupid it was the stress and my own stupidy, I've taken a few angry manegment classes and seen a consulor for all that went on over there. I a now moveing forward trying to reup in my states gaurd as a Warrant Officer. If I have my packet ready to go and know who to send it to should I go ahead and do it now? or do I need to complete something else first to ensure I can enlist as a Warrant Officer?

Thankyou
                Talk about fairness across the board. Recently we had two NCOs in my unit get into a fist fight but it was settled and verbal counseling given this one time. They were outstanding NCOs that did a stupid thing in front of the joes but stuff like this happens.

Anyway, in your case, during your application, you might need a moral waiver as well due to your circumstances. And based on the time that this happen might cause some issues.

Also, you do not enlist as a Warrant and what can of MOS are you trying to ascertain?

Comment

You need to be pissed off at the world to be a warrant. You need to hulk smash **** when things get out of hand. Your anger management classes might prevent your packet.

**NOTE** I'm just kidding.

Comment

Ahh but you see he had "angry management" so he is like the hulk. he manages it.

Comment

Right, he has to be The Hulk...not Bruce Banner (who you are referring to). He needs to be Hulk 24/7 or in Warrant time 05/9

Comment

LoL....Funny jokes. Thanks for the advice Im glad its doable, happy to serve. In responce to one of the posts about the fight in there unit..yea its bullsh** that its works that way. So knowbody see it be beyond possible of me getting a waiver for this?

Comment

I thought you had to grow a wooly worm mustache to be a WO? Seems to be the case here in Georgia......

You're right, Teuvil, all the Warrants I see do seem to be perpetually pissed about something, particulary the PBO's.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Emu View Post
                            You're right, Teuvil, all the Warrants I see do seem to be perpetually pissed about something, particulary the PBO's.
                            You don't have to explain yourself on that one :P

Comment

Working...
                            X