Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a Northern VA national unit

Hello,
    This forum has always been a wealth of information for me. I am active duty etsing; I am working with the Reserve career counselor on my base. I am trying to find a NG unit that has a will train slot for 25B E6 with promotion potential. He pulled up a few places but all they had was MI mos. Is there any unit out there for me? I also wanted to clarify the enlistment term for 25B prior service. He told me it was a six years enlistment. If I can find a unit and they are going to give me an acceptance statement I can submit a DA 4187 for early release from Active Duty (I start terminal leave in Feb and my ets is May), any information, reference, guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Re: I am looking for a Northern VA national unit

29th ID at Fort Belvoir as a commo E6 slot...actually E7 and E8 probably too.

I'm on leave tomorrow but I can look up the slots if you want. I can also look for a recruiter to see what he can say.

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Comment

PM me directly, with name, email, two phone numbers, current grade/MOS, GT score, civilian education, security clearance (or any legal/financial issues in your background that might present a problem in obtaining a clearance), and anything else I need to know about you. I may have just the unit for you in Fairfax. It's not a typical unit, you'll need to interview for it.

Comment

Working...
        X