X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

OK my Navy Board papers came today explaining my request for upgrade. I was upgraded from a General Under Honorable to Full Honorable. My question however is..... I had Pattern of Misconduct as my reason but in my papers from the board it wasn't even mentioned, only the fact that I had a General. On my DD149 I did request that the POM be upgraded also if possible. Again nothing was mentioned about it being upgraded, but can one have a Full Honorable discharge with Pattern of Misconduct. I was let go because I let my finances go to junk, that was all. One disciplinary action in almost three years of service they state, with performance of 4.0 x2 and conduct 3.5 x2...just a bit stumped. The papers have to go to NPC ( Navy Personnel Command Tennessee ) just wondering if they will change my reason and SPD. Was told not to call until around 180 days after the 8th Of October, the time of my correction. Any suggestions?? cuz I still can't get in the Army if that stuff didn't change.

Re: Question

Yeah, everything you just said, overall, doesn't really make a whole lot of difference. What matters for re-enlisting is your RE code. You could be a sociopathic monkey with banana envy, but if you have an RE-1 (with your new HON discharge) you are good to go.

I'd start there with the inquiring process....

Comment

Working...
    X