X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!!

Ok So last time I posted I was waiting for the Navy Board to send my papers to the board members to be reviewed. I called in today and not only had the board already reviewed it they granted me a raise from General Under Honorable to Honorable, and no more pattern of misconduct. Three long years of waiting and putting together my package, now just awaiting my new DD214 not sure how long it takes to get it but once I do get it my recruiter said I am good to go for Active Duty.

Recap on my Navy Discharge. I had debt issues and basically was let go for failure to pay just debts. I showed to the board that I have taken care of my debts and showed that my military service was still great ( performance 4.0 (2) behavior 3.5 (2) and 5 medals with great evals, and my civilian side is also still outstanding, while taking care of my debt. I sent 35 pages to them showing this and was told today I was granted a raise. SOOOOOOO it can be done.

Re: Update!!

Outstanding, so are you going back into the NAVY?

Comment

Congratulations. That's excellent news.

Comment

Thanks all. No Chap, I am still trying to go Army. I really didn't like the Navy, so I figured lets try something new. Not because of what happened just because I wasn't happy serving in the Navy. Could turn out the same way in the Army as well lol. But my little brother is in Afghan right now and he is stoked that I am getting back in so why not serve with my little bro . I did find out that the board is not the one who changes my sutff it has to be sent off to BUPERS which could take another 90 to 180 days. But the paper work that I am getting this coming week explains what it is being upgraded to and a possible new RE code, not really sure if they will change the RE code but beings my reason for discharge is no longer pattern of misconduct I am assuming it would be changed also, could be wrong though. My recruiter said that paper work will work when being sent up with my waiver. The waiver is still sitting some were up the chain but he is re sending it. He also said if I get this paper work by Tuesday I will be on the floor at MEPS once again lol to process and hopefully ship out by the 25th of this month.

Comment

Working...
        X