Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are waivers looking for the new fiscal year?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are waivers looking for the new fiscal year?

I'm a RE3 prior service trying to get back into the Guard after being discharged on 31 May 2010. My recruiter has told me I have to wait 6 months from my discharge date before getting back in so as a result, he's going to be putting my waiver through on 31 Nov.

Has there been any word about RE3s or waivers in general for the new fiscal year?

Is there anything I can do in the mean time to help my chances of getting back in?

Re: How are waivers looking for the new fiscal year?

depends on your codes.............just try to prove you no longer have that condition.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanIL View Post
      I'm a RE3 prior service trying to get back into the Guard after being discharged on 31 May 2010. My recruiter has told me I have to wait 6 months from my discharge date before getting back in so as a result, he's going to be putting my waiver through on 31 Nov.

Has there been any word about RE3s or waivers in general for the new fiscal year?

Is there anything I can do in the mean time to help my chances of getting back in?
      Just discharged last may with RE3? what was it for?

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
        Just discharged last may with RE3? what was it for?
        I was discharged for fraudulent enlistment.

I had an arrest 7 years ago that was expunged and wasn't disclosed when I enlisted. Both my lawyer and my recruiter informed me it was wasn't necessary to disclose it.

Long story short, the arrest came up the weekend before I was supposed to ship to basic and after about a month where I believed I'd be getting a waiver, my cadre told me I was getting discharged.

Comment

Working...
        X