Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Wavier Question/Advice

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wavier Question/Advice

    I know you guys are probably tired of hearing about soldiers that want to get back into the military. Yes I know I messed up in the past but I was young and stupid. On to my questions I have re 2c jfx separation entry level sep honorable from Air Force back in 03. I let things at home get the best of me. Since then I been in school on my way to graduating. I joined Army Rotc at my university. I have a few letters of recommendations from my LTC and a few Majors that I met throughout my enrollment. Here's where I need help: I talked to my recruiter and he needs my paper work from the Air Force to get the ball rolling on an attempt to get me a wavier. One, I don't have my paper work a recruiter I worked with before lost it. My current recruiter says I need my discharge summary. I've been trying for months to get a hold of it. All I receive is DD214. I'll also need my discharge summary to get a psych evaluation to prove that I don't have a personality disorder.
    My questions are how can I get my discharge summary?

    Is there anyway to be considered for wavier if I just have the psych evaluation and the letters of recommendation?

    I know the chances are slim to none.
    Please advise.
    Thank you

  • #2
    Re: Wavier Question/Advice

    I had to request my entire service record, of which I still had things missing. But I had my local congressman fast track it and I got my disc within a few weeks. It should have everything in there. Other then that I am not sure.


    • #3
      Re: Wavier Question/Advice

      how did you get the congressman to help? go to the their office?


      • #4
        Re: Wavier Question/Advice

        called and stated what I needed help with, and the rep sent out the information was pretty easy.