X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submitted a Reconsideration

So I submitted my reconsideration to the board for an upgrade to Honorable. Very unlikely it will be granted but I sent them my opening letter, job letter showing my employment history with pay raises, police records showing no tickets or convictions ever, bills showing I have continued to pay them and are current even though the Navy Discharged me for failure to pay debts, a letter from BlockBuster showing that I tried to fix my debts before discharge but wasn't given enough time to do so, because I worked there for 2 and a half weeks then was told I would be signing my DD214 in two weeks for sep, also sent reference letters, marriage license, kids birth certs, credit report showing no new debts, I think thats it, anything to show that the incident from the military hasn't effected my civilian side and shouldn't have effected my military side, So hope everything goes well.

Re: Submitted a Reconsideration

Good luck shipmate! Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

99.9% it wont lol but I tried again, its been a long road of trying to rectify my mistake, nothing seems to work lol.

Comment

you got discharged fromthe navy for not paying a debt from Blockbuster??.....are we missing information here?

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Bart
          are we missing information here?
          Same thing i was thinking.

Comment

no it wasnt from blockbuster lol, i got a second job at block buster to help pay my debts I was behind off. Just wasn't given enough time to do so as I was discharged after three weeks working for them.

Comment

Working...
            X