X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGB Waivers?

So my waiver packet has been up in D.C. for about 2 weeks now. Just wondering if there is an average of how long it takes to get word back.

I had an RE3 for knee surgury. Since then I have been 100% cleared by Ortho Surgeons and got 1s accross the board on my MEPS physical.

Re: NGB Waivers?

Med waivers tend to turn around within ~15 days from the time your recruiter actually submits it. You may wish to ask to see the printout from GEMR (the database of record) showing when he submitted it, and what NGB's response was. There's no mystery. If it's not in GEMR, he didn't submit it.

Comment

Thank you Sir!

Comment

Here is a quick update.

The board has requested additional info twice now. Is that good or bad or who knows?

The requested the Med Bored paper work (luckily i still had it) and my ortho physical again.

Comment

no news is good news.

Comment

I **** not hearing anything, I've become accustom to corporate america where I can kick down doors and get the info I want and influence the outcome.

Oh well, back to "hurry up and wait".

Comment

Really? H-a-t-e? is blocked????? wow talk about a no nonsense censure....

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
                I **** not hearing anything, I've become accustom to corporate america where I can kick down doors and get the info I want and influence the outcome.

Oh well, back to "hurry up and wait".
                Patience is a virtue. Your time will come and then you'll have to get yourself "re-programmed". Enjoy your liberties while you can....soon enough you'll be embracing the s-u-c-k.

Good luck!

Comment

the reprogramming is the good stuff. Soon you'll grow to love the abuse.

Low crawling through the sand, 100+ degrees out. IBA, and ACH. Inhaling sand. Sweat and sand everywhere. Diggin it out of your ears for days. That's the good stuff.

I would never ever want to join the Navy or Airforce. It's a soldiers life for me.

Rolling around in the grass at PT. When I was in the Navy, I NEVER touched grass. Never got to do any of the HOOOAH HOOAH stuff the Army does. That was before 9/11. Then they didn't even let us work with real weapons, we spent one day at a simulator.

I'm telling you Army or nothing.

Comment

No yearnings to be a Jarhead, Chaplain??

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me
                      the reprogramming is the good stuff. Soon you'll grow to love the abuse.

Low crawling through the sand, 100+ degrees out. IBA, and ACH. Inhaling sand. Sweat and sand everywhere. Diggin it out of your ears for days. That's the good stuff.

I would never ever want to join the Navy or Airforce. It's a soldiers life for me.

Rolling around in the grass at PT. When I was in the Navy, I NEVER touched grass. Never got to do any of the HOOOAH HOOAH stuff the Army does. That was before 9/11. Then they didn't even let us work with real weapons, we spent one day at a simulator.

I'm telling you Army or nothing.
                      God I miss it and can't hardly wait to get back to it!!!

Sick and tired of being a chairborne ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Emu
                        No yearnings to be a Jarhead, Chaplain??
                        Never, not in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me
                          Never, not in the slightest.
                          1st step is always denial popeye! If you enjoy the watered down version; Then you would really want that "double portion" (USMC)... in your spiritual world similar too Elisha asking of Elijah before the whirlwind!

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
                            If you enjoy the watered down version; Then you would really want that "double portion" (USMC)...
                            Not really. I prefer my coffee strong, not bitter.

There is such a thing as over doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
                              1st step is always denial popeye! If you enjoy the watered down version; Then you would really want that "double portion" (USMC)... in your spiritual world similar too Elisha asking of Elijah before the whirlwind!
                              LOL.............

Comment

Working...
                              X