X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another waiver thread

I am having a waiver done to get in the guard, it is an RE3 medical, everything is pretty much done, only thing that is holding it for now is...they don't know weather to put it through as a medical waiver or as a reenlistment. Does anyone know who will make that decision? MEPs has cleared me, so I am good on that end (Medical), not sure about the reenlistment waiver. Thanks.

Re: Another waiver thread

Originally posted by luv2ride
    I am having a waiver done to get in the guard, it is an RE3 medical, everything is pretty much done, only thing that is holding it for now is...they don't know weather to put it through as a medical waiver or as a reenlistment. Does anyone know who will make that decision? MEPs has cleared me, so I am good on that end (Medical), not sure about the reenlistment waiver. Thanks.

NGB makes the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew.tischner
      NGB makes the decision.
      ok...what I thought, thanks for the info. They decided to do it as a medical, it is sitting at MEPS waiting for approval, should be any day now.

Comment

I know this may sound like a silly question:

What and were is the NGB? Is it a board, commission, office center, form of PERSCOM?

Does each state have their own board, is it centralized in DC/Va, regional?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jesmith
          I know this may sound like a silly question:

What and were is the NGB? Is it a board, commission, office center, form of PERSCOM?

Does each state have their own board, is it centralized in DC/Va, regional?

Thanks

NGB is Washington DC.

Comment

Well its waived...enlist tomarrow...woo hoooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by luv2ride
              Well its waived...enlist tomarrow...woo hoooo!!!
              grats man well to the bigger better thing, you shall find out soon

Comment

Working...
              X