X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtc Aug 2010

Headed out to WTC in Aug from STL. Any one else headed down there at the same time? Headed to Ft Sill. Any advice or Information prior to my departure would be appreciated.

Re: Wtc Aug 2010

Originally posted by 573Soilder
    Headed out to WTC in Aug from STL. Any one else headed down there at the same time? Headed to Ft Sill. Any advice or Information prior to my departure would be appreciated.
    I will still be there. I start July 6th-end of Aug. During OK HOTEST months....

Comment

Originally posted by KMANinTX
      I will still be there. I start July 6th-end of Aug. During OK HOTEST months....
      Cool! I should be there on the 3rd of August. If you hear or see anything you think I should know let a "shipmate" know. lol. Take care and good luck

Comment

Im also heading out on the 3rd for the wtc. Ive read info from other forums about what to expect but not much about what to bring, uniform wise. I am prior CG and have been in the guard for over a year now. I was supposed to go to OCS academy which waived me from attending this but i declined my ocs to attend a fire fighter academy. Now im having to do this WTC and no one can give me an appropriate packing list. I have all my TA-50 but dont know what to bring. If anyone has any ideas, give a guy a ring.

Comment

Working...
        X