X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas National Guard

Does anyone know if the Texas national guard is taking re3 with jfx with honorable discharges. cause the recruiter here in fort hood doesnt want to try and help for some reason.

Re: Texas National Guard

Originally posted by PFC Wagner
    Does anyone know if the Texas national guard is taking re3 with jfx with honorable discharges. cause the recruiter here in fort hood doesnt want to try and help for some reason.
    Sounds like you got your answer. But I would wait to see if anyone on here lives in Texas and has one completed.

Comment

It seems its getting harder and I didnt wait 2 years to be told off and put on the back burner.

Comment

Simple fact that has been repeated in a LOT of threads... the Guard is at/over strength with no shortage of good, easy to put in applicants. A JFX "personality disorder" is going to be a tough sell, no matter how hard the recruiter works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jmclaughlin1701
          Simple fact that has been repeated in a LOT of threads... the Guard is at/over strength with no shortage of good, easy to put in applicants. A JFX "personality disorder" is going to be a tough sell, no matter how hard the recruiter works for you.

The national guard is not accepting any waivers for personality disorders

Comment

thanks for letting me know that little bit of info guess I better try the navy

Comment

Originally posted by jmclaughlin1701

the national guard last time I heard (last week) is 13000 over strength again

Comment

Originally posted by andrew.tischner
                the national guard last time I heard (last week) is 13000 over strength again

Wowza... wonder how hard it is to volunteer to deploy knowing that?

Comment

I got in while they were taking waivers. Its one heck of a climb. I had to show a great deal of medical paperwork showing I was good to go.

Comment

Thanks I just hope after this fiscal year they start taking waivers cause I really want to serve again si im going to start school and just keep checking back in.

Comment

Working...
                    X