Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can I Get In?

Originally posted by 7011USMC
    LOL...once again like I really value what you think, care, or say. I bet the family is proud of all your accomplishments I know I am
    ...and do you think I value what you think, care, or say? Not a chance. They're very proud of me and I'm happy that you are too. I'd compare my list of accomplishments with you but judging from your attitude, I doubt you have many (but of course I know you don't care). However, you must care what I say because I've affected you enough to keep responding to my posts. It's not bothering me in the slightest but I do find it quite amusing. I'll get the popcorn and soda ready because I'm sure your next post is gonna be a hoot. Have a wonderful evening sir and thanks again for your service to country. LOL
    Last edited by ArmyNG85; May 3rd, 2010, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyNG85
      ...and do you think I value what you think, care, or say? Not a chance. They're very proud of me and I'm happy that you are too. You must care what I say because I've affected you enough to keep responding to my posts. LOL
      You are good....Actually I enjoy being cantankerous. My past time is responding to post like these...Sometimes its hard to get past stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
        You are good....Actually I enjoy being cantankerous. My past time is responding to post like these...Sometimes its hard to get past stupid.
        LOL touche sir.
        Last edited by ArmyNG85; May 3rd, 2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyNG85
          LOL tu che.
          Your alright kid....just keep on keeping on! Get that education and never quit dreaming.

Comment

A FYI, most of us that respond on this forum work for the Guard full time. That being said, we don't work on weekends and I don't know about them, but I maybe go on the board once or twice to make sure the Devil Dog above me didnt blow up the place. =D

Be patient and you will get your response. It is not our job to get you in the Army but we will help as long as you give us the information.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
              A FYI, most of us that respond on this forum work for the Guard full time. That being said, we don't work on weekends and I don't know about them, but I maybe go on the board once or twice to make sure the Devil Dog above me didnt blow up the place. =D

Be patient and you will get your response. It is not our job to get you in the Army but we will help as long as you give us the information.
              I appreciate the response. My parents were active duty for a long time so I have some idea of how hard you all work and I do appreciate it. When I see things on the news like this latest car bomb attempt in NYC, it gets me even more motivated to serve and keep the fight out of our country. I would volunteer for deployment just for the satisfaction of knowing that some other man or woman gets to go home to their family. I hope to get the ball rolling in a few weeks once my college term is over.

Comment

I've been in over 5 years now and don't know what a RE-4 is.

Comment

An RE-4 is the equivelant of a permaban from the service, which the guard will sometimes waive.

Comment

ROFL, To be honest, I didnt know what that was until Chaplain4Me got in to service.

Originally posted by show_stopper999
                    An RE-4 is the equivelant of a permaban from the service, which the guard will sometimes waive.
                    So, it's not a permaban if it can be waived >.> Unless we are "perma-banning" the spammers.

Comment

Originally posted by PalatialGabe
                      I've been in over 5 years now and don't know what a RE-4 is.

LOL

I dont know why but that really made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X