X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal recognition

Lets say a person doesn't get their fed-red before 12 months is up. What are the persons' obligations and/or options?

Re: Federal recognition

Originally posted by rat4spd
    Lets say a person doesn't get their fed-red before 12 months is up. What are the persons' obligations and/or options?
    Not enough information to make a determination. What is your current military status, and what have you applied for?

Comment

What you mean like getting out? Why would they not have their fed rec? Sounds like the state sitting on paperwork. I don't know the answer to that, but I would assume they'd resubmit to extent temporary fedrec for another year. That's ridiculous though. Mine took 3mos, and that was insane. It's all backdated to your commission date anyway though.

Comment

Thats madness, you need to get in someone's behind. Mine took 1 month originally. The fedrec's for officer promotions take a while, mine just got signed 64 days later, but for your original appointment it shouldn't be that long

Comment

Hypothetically, a person is commissioned, and is approaching 12 months...meanwhile a the paperwork is sitting waiting to be signed at the appropriate authority per the PFR tracker and it's at 121 days with 35 days left to the 12 month mark.

Comment

Well I know on the tracker it states that the paperwork can be waiting to be signed for up to 160 days. I have a buddy on there waiting on his fedrec on the 124th day. Since your 12 month mark is coming up i'd say they will continue your temporary fedrec until the paperwork gets signed. We are the bottom of the totem pole, so ours gets signed after the Majors and Captains get theirs done.

Comment

All is moot. The orders were published today with three weeks to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by rat4spd
                All is moot. The orders were published today with three weeks to spare.
                Congrats on becoming a part of the LT Mafia... You will always be a part of it... Till CPT. lol

Comment

Where does one find the Federal Recognition tracker? I'm waiting for mine to pin CPT.

Comment

Working...
                  X