Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to go

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ready to go

    Got the word, I'm on schedule for CH-BOLC!!!!! HOOAH!

    Super pumped this morning!

    Totally focused on perparing for this evolution!

    There is a new regulation that says chaplain candidates have to wear a name plate saying chaplain candidate inplace of the cross, cressant, or tablets, etc., would anyone know where a candidate could order such a thing?

  • #2
    Re: Ready to go

    Congrats.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ready to go

      Congrats!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ready to go

        I was using the Google to look for some type of name plate you were looking for and found this. Its a very short blog of someone going to CHBOLC. Its kinda short seeing that he started the course a few weeks ago, but it had a packing list and maybe you can get something out of it. I will say congrats when you finish, only because I like being difficult with you.



        http://chaplain-chris.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html

        more info on Chaplains and CHBOLC
        http://www.pca-mna.org/chaplainminis...ookSEP2007.pdf

        A website of buying all types of Chaplain swag
        www.CafePress.com

        Ok, contact www.supplyroom.com they can more than likely get your name plate, its really hard to find but this place has helped me out before with odd requests.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ready to go

          Congrats!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ready to go

            I thought the cafepress things was a joke at first, it looked girly.

            The other site wanted a account number. Thanks for the help though.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ready to go

              Originally posted by Chaplain4me
              I thought the cafepress things was a joke at first, it looked girly.

              The other site wanted a account number. Thanks for the help though.
              What other site? The Supply Room is outside of Ft. McClellan, I deal with them off and on, I have a account there, and will make some calls for you this week. How many do you want? 2 or 3 I am guessing?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ready to go

                Originally posted by Phantom
                What other site? The Supply Room is outside of Ft. McClellan, I deal with them off and on, I have a account there, and will make some calls for you this week. How many do you want? 2 or 3 I am guessing?
                You live THERE, oh no here come the flashbacks, Sir officer Candidate.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ready to go

                  3 would be good. Keep me informed!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ready to go

                    Originally posted by Chaplain4me
                    would anyone know where a candidate could order such a thing?
                    You dont need to order it...just take it off your battle buddies top when they are not paying attention. No one would ever expect chaplains to be stealing from them

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ready to go

                      didn't think of that.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X