Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E4 to NCO during drill?

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
    This is confusing. You say, all....and then say even prior Army/Marines too...and then say you know because you're Navy????
    Not really all that confusing, all prior service EXCEPT Army and Marines...the only thing I missed was the 3 year portion not applying to ARNG or USAR...sorry about that...good catch.
    Last edited by tfritz28; December 30th, 2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Re: E4 to NCO during drill?

Originally posted by robert178 View Post
      I hope not. When **** will hit the fan i don't want to be under the command of some former AF dude who has never seen real BCT in his life...i mean common i think in AF they still are allowed to drive bike instead of running on their PT's...
      They AF pt test has been overhauled. They do not do a bike test anymore. I was downrange with AF and learned alot about them. Anyway, I can agree with your concern but I had prior service from other branches come in as an NCO (without WTC/BCT) and yes; we had to bring them up to speed and teach them the doctrine. They were very eager and motivated to adapt to the Army way.

Due to the wars and optempo; overall, the military finds themself in a different situation now and I have a couple of buddies that worked the trail this decade. I will ask them if they know anything.

Comment

Working...
      X