Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion and iPerms

Guys,
    Stupid question, but should promotion document be uploaded to iPerms?

Re: Promotion and iPerms

Yes...4187's for promotion through E4 and orders for E5 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
      Yes...4187's for promotion through E4 and orders for E5 and up.
      Thanks, so this will be done by someone from my "chain of command", right?

Comment

Yes...it should be. Are you asking because you need a copy or just because you checked and it's not there? Either way, you could contact your unit to get it taken care of if it's been a while. If this promotion just happened last weekend then just hang tight for a bit and give it time to be put in.

Comment

Yes...it should be. Are you asking because you need a copy or just because you checked and it's not there? Either way, you could contact your unit to get it taken care of if it's been a while. If this promotion just happened last weekend then just hang tight for a bit and give it time to be put in.
          Yes, it is fresh promotion. I got it based on stripes for skills. I was just looking in to the iPerms and nothing was done yet, so i wasn't sure, but what you saying makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by robert178 View Post
            Thanks, so this will be done by someone from my "chain of command", right?
            Your S1 should have the capability to scan and upload documents up to Iperms

Comment

I think this little note from iPerms explains why i don't see anything online yet...:

Upcoming system OUTAGE:
              The iPERMS system will be down beginning 21:00 Eastern Sunday, 12 December. Record retrieval will be re-enabled on limited basis for mobilization stations @ COB Monday, 13 Dec. Document input will be disabled during the entire week. We anticipate system restore to operational status NLT 05:30 Eastern Monday, 20 December. This is to cutover the iPERMS system from Virginia to the HRC Ft. Knox location, per BRAC planning and guidance, and will also install Release 1.8 of iPERMS.

Comment

You probably shouldnt expect to see it in there until after the first of the year. Chances are good they'll be on leave after it's back up.

Comment

Yeap, also depends, sometimes you wont see things for months on in. I know I didnt see my AAM Certificate till AUG on 2010, when I was awarded the Medal and Certificate in MARCH. So dont look right away, My S1 is awesome, but even he has lots of paperwork, I.E. the Whole Battalion to fix, edit, upload etc. It may take time. And yes the 4187 is usually whats uploaded.

Comment

Speaking of that, I need help on an issue myself.

I got awarded that AAM, I see the Certificate in the iPERMS, but no ORDERS...

Any advise?
                    Last edited by teddy13bu6; February 2nd, 2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy13bu6 View Post
                      Speaking of that, I need help on an issue myself.

I got awarded that AAM, I see the Certificate in the iPERMS, but no ORDERS...

Any advise?
                      Talk with your rediness NCO. I don't have any award orders for my ribbons. They are on my DD 214. I do have the certificates like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
                        Talk with your rediness NCO. I don't have any award orders for my ribbons. They are on my DD 214. I do have the certificates like you do.
                        Hmm I should have stated the full facts of this.... Will PM you with the info....
                        Last edited by teddy13bu6; February 2nd, 2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

An award certificate is fine to show you have the AAM. the order doesnt have to be in iperms.

Comment

An award certificate is fine to show you have the AAM. the order doesnt have to be in iperms.
                            Roger thanks Sarge. Just there is a reason I'd prefer not to post here why i questioned it. Will PM you as well why.

Comment

Working...
                            X