Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one here have experience or know someone with experience in these MOS'?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any one here have experience or know someone with experience in these MOS'?

Funny thing is there was a guy from NYC in my MP BOLC class who had just gotten his license. He couldn't drive for poop. I guess he will have a driver, but it was amusing watching him try to drive 1114s and the 1 ton trucks. The SGLs made him drive any time we had to move something.

Comment

Why would yhou worried about his feelings??? It's your choice and he isnt pulling your arm to go to MEPS. My advice to you: get your DL then you will be able to get alot more MOS.

Comment

I just want to throw an additional two cents into the collection dish of opinions that's being passed around and say that you should absolutely NOT settle for any MOS. Decide what you want to do, then do that. Don't worry about anyone but yourself when it comes to picking an MOS. It's just about the only time in your military career when you really should be completely selfish with your thinking. If you settle for something other than your top choice, you're very likely going to grow to resent the decision at some point, which will affect your job performance and negatively impact your entire unit. If you wait for the job you really want, you'll be much more motivated to perform and will be a much more valuable asset to the unit.

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys... Really thinking about it and after a lot of research. I'm going to put the 31B and 12B (or21B) on the back burner and I'm looking into these:

12C - Bridge crewmember
          94E - Comsec repairer
          25U - Signal support systems

I figured I'll pick up something very technical/mechanical and apply it to the civilian work force.

Comment

Working...
          X