X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meps ?

So I went to MEPS on 10/5 everything went fine did my physical signed my contract and swore in. On my way home from MEPS I asked my recruiter should I call my new unit that I was assigned to? He says no that they will contact you in a week or so. Today is 10/15 and I haven't heard anything yet I know Monday was a holiday should I be worried or should I just contact them myself? I called my recruiter again and he said not to worry that they will contact me. Am I just being to anxious? What do you guys, gals think? I'm prior service and when I was at MEPS they told me that I had to wait to see if I have to go to WTC or back to boot camp, they said something about WTC may be canceled.
    Last edited by BobbyG; October 15th, 2010, 10:27 AM.

Re: Meps ?

Originally posted by BobbyG View Post
    So I went to MEPS on 10/5 everything went fine did my physical signed my contract and swore in. On my way home from MEPS I asked my recruiter should I call my new unit that I was assigned to? He says no that they will contact you in a week or so. Today is 10/15 and I haven't heard anything yet I know Monday was a holiday should I be worried or should I just contact them myself? I called my recruiter again and he said not to worry that they will contact me. Am I just being to anxious? What do you guys, gals think? I'm prior service and when I was at MEPS they told me that I had to wait to see if I have to go to WTC or back to boot camp, they said something about WTC may be canceled.
    Your recruiter should get you to your unit

Comment

Working...
    X