X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGR 42A or 92Y

I would like to congratulate you on your selection into the AGR hiring pools...
    My choice is 42A or 92Y. In your opinion, which one is better & why ?
    42A
    40.00%
    92Y
    33.33%
    Don't do it.
    26.67%
    What is AGR?
    0.00%

Re: AGR 42A or 92Y

Never heard of "hiring pools"

92Y...depends on what you do. Company Supply? BN Supply? Bde Supply? G4? J4? Medical Supply? PBNCO?

Comment

isnt 42a admin? im a 92a, i think i'd prefer 42a, get a nice desk job. lol

Comment

Desk jobs are for old guys like use. Do 92Y....

Comment

I'm a 42A. Done it drilling, deployed, and some full time temp orders here and there. I like it. It can be rewarding. It is what you put into it. It is very long hours and continous work. I'm not gonna lie, I figured it would be a pretty laid back job but from observing other sections, i've worked my butt off. I've seen alot of Supply also and close friends with one that is AGR and deployed with it. She couldnt stand it. Loooong hours, like when you have a huge block of time to accomplish something such as hand in your vest... they have to be there that entire four hours, you have to stand in line for 10 minutes and go bs for awhile. I'm sure there are good points to it. The normal, having a job with great benefits is one of course. Its hard work. You also have moments that a small portion of that hard work pays off. Full timers (those two positions) are usually under manned and working long hours. It isnt always what you picture and hear. Again, they have perks too.

Comment

The answer is simple. Do you like air conditioning or stinky and often hot, cramped supply rooms?

42A

Comment

My office is almost as big as the Bn commanders. The supply room I was in was big also.

Do you want to sit at a computer counting people, mailing stuff, and typing up memorandums?

42A.

Comment

Working...
              X