X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 235 years of USA Chaplaincy

Last week was the 235th birthday of the US ARMY Chaplaincy. Second only to the infantry. HOOAH!

Re: 235 years of USA Chaplaincy

What is your educational background Chaplain4me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo
      What is your educational background Chaplain4me?
      Please have something constructive to say.

I have two degrees. Graduated with honor, Cume Laude. Upper level GPA 3.78. I recieved the second highest scholarship to the third largest seminary in America.

I have an AA&S, BS, and in progress for the M.DIV.

I am an licensed minister in my faith group, a member of an academic research group.

I have served as an Enrollment Management Officer in higher education. Breaking all previous recruiting records. Superivising 9 employees. Making financial, strategic, and policy decisons.

My resume is not the question......I hope you find the right motivation.

If you need help I can help you find it.

On July 29, 1775, the Continental Congress established the Chaplain Corps. After the U.S. Infantry, it is the second oldest branch of service in the Army. http://www.tradoc.army.mil/chaplain/our%20vision.htm
      Last edited by Chaplain4me; August 4th, 2010, 08:56 PM.

Comment

easy there chappy...I didnt think they were knocking you, I thought they just had a question considering the chaplaincy. I think chaplains school is making you a little irritable

Comment

This has been a rougher week. I love it though.

Inbetween phases it slows down, but now it has gone into overdrive till the finish.

I have been grumpy lately. Today, I chewed out a Chaplain for using profanity at me, we're good to go now. (another student of'course.) I would never argue with the cadre enlisted or Chaplains, or the students from the other higher class. The Chaplain school has some of the best of the best chaplains leading. People of true virtue and courage.

One SGL has been involved in three ied attacks. He was at the mess hall that was hit. So on and so forth. Real Hooah troopers here. Inspirational, would follow him to the gates and back.

We have some of the best leading us. Makes you want to lean forward in the fox-hole, or go over the top.

Many others in all branches and ranks. The Army color is green because we're a team! HOOAH ARNG forward.

Full speed till the end hooah. Got a lot to do. Take care all.
          Last edited by Chaplain4me; August 4th, 2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Chaplain4me,

I asked because I have a degree in Religion and Philosohy. I was interested in seeing if we had common ground. That was all.

Comment

Working...
            X