Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Out

HOOAH!!!!

I am proud to be a part of this wonderful family as an 11 Bravo. I am from Ohio and ship to basic training on Oct 26th of this year. I will be stationed somewhere around Toledo. I should be back home around March 1st of next year. I read an article in the paper that stated "Nearly 2,100 Ohio Army National Guard soldiers have been called up to be deployed to Afghanistan next year."

Wondering if they already have these troops or am I going as well? I'm not scared, just anxious to be a part of the fight!

I'm assuming I won't know till next year. Any help is more than greatly appreciated.

Re: Ship Out

You're not an 11 bravo yet Darn good attitude to have though, so don't take my comment as an insult. Anyway as far as deployment goes, who knows. I've been in the NM guard for about a year and a half and I'm still waiting to go. If my unit doesn't get deployment orders by the end of this semester I plan on volunteering to go with another unit.

Comment

Re: Ship Out

They can't deploy you until you are trained (complete AIT), once you get back, you should be able to find out if your unit is on the block to go or not, then think about volunteering for one if you are still ready to go.

Comment

Working...
      X