X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas chamber

We did the gas chamber today. It was well......fun.

I choked and coughed; thought I was going to throw-up. Good stuff.

Re: gas chamber

Ah the gas chamber. Fun times sir. Now you know what it's like to swallow bleach!

Make sure you wash that uniform straight away, to get all those crystals out!

Comment

Chaplain i'm confused. Are you at basic now? How did you get to use a computer?

Comment

We had use of our phones every day in the field, that is until someone hung a bra on the flagpole.....

Comment

Yeah. I remember being so anxious to do the gas chamber. Then i remember being even more anxious to get OUT of the chamber so i could breathe again. HAAHAHHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by soldier4christ
            Chaplain i'm confused. Are you at basic now? How did you get to use a computer?
            Chaplains attend CHBOLC. Chaplain Basic Officer Leader Course, it's nothing like basic. Well, people still get smoked and there is yelling.

We learn how to be staff officers and chaplains.

Chaplains are here to protect EVERYONE'S right to/ or not to worship the way they want.

It's really good stuff. Wish I could talk about it opsec opsec, just kidding, just should be doing something else now.
            Last edited by Chaplain4me; July 5th, 2010, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I tried running out of the chamber in basic. Good times.

For my AIT we got to go into the worlds only live nerve agent chamber. That was very intimidating but really gave us a sense of trust in our equipment by days end.

Comment

That's really cool. In Army terms hooah hooah.

Comment

Originally posted by JCVL
                  I tried running out of the chamber in basic. Good times.

For my AIT we got to go into the worlds only live nerve agent chamber. That was very intimidating but really gave us a sense of trust in our equipment by days end.
                  Good Deal, sounds like a good MOS, but dont brag that is the Worlds Only, because its not, thats just the brochure talking. The building is a very cool place when you look at all the steps it takes to keep it safe, and the agent handlers crack me up, they reminded me of Oumpa Lumpas. Good Luck Dragon Soldier

Comment

Working...
                  X