X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Handler.

I am a 92A in a signal unit. I was wondering if there was an MOS for Military dog handling. I love to work with dogs. I know there is 68T, but I do not want to be a vet. I also looked at the military working dog program but I dont understand what it is.

Re: Dog Handler.

Google is your friend. However, MWD or dog handler is a ASI A9 (patrol dog handler) Z6 (detector dog handler) reserved for the MOS of 31B. On the AD side it is an "re-enlistment incentive" and is conducted by the USAF down at the school house Lackland AFB San Antonio TX.

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
      Google is your friend. However, MWD or dog handler is a ASI A9 (patrol dog handler) Z6 (detector dog handler) reserved for the MOS of 31B. On the AD side it is an "re-enlistment incentive" and is conducted by the USAF down at the school house Lackland AFB San Antonio TX.
      i wish i was a dog handler, but not a mp lol

Comment

Originally posted by Goose
        I am a 92A in a signal unit. I was wondering if there was an MOS for Military dog handling. I love to work with dogs. I know there is 68T, but I do not want to be a vet. I also looked at the military working dog program but I dont understand what it is.
        Not much of this in the Army, even less in the Guard. There's a dog team in Connecticut, and AFAIK that's it in the entire force.

Comment

Working...
        X