X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deployment Schedule

So I found this link here: http://www.defense.gov/releases/rele...eleaseid=13214

It has a link at the bottom of the article showing a list of all units that are currently activated. My unit is listed on there (REAR 135TH SIG NSD (MFB)), does that mean the unit is getting ready to deploy?

I head to AIT on 21 Jan and will be there until the end of June. I would really like to be deployed in my MOS soon after AIT...

Re: Deployment Schedule

Looks cumulative to me. I see units that I know aren't currently deploying, but I know they have been.

Comment

How silly!

I will just put my name on the volunteer list once I am done with AIT.

Comment

I notice a local unit that is going in 2011...

edit: Is this a cumulative list of all the units that have been activated currently/near future or does it include those that were activated in the past (i.e. OIF I, II...)?
        Last edited by PFC Lowe; January 4th, 2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC Lowe
          I notice a local unit that is going in 2011...

edit: Is this a cumulative list of all the units that have been activated currently/near future or does it include those that were activated in the past (i.e. OIF I, II...)?
          It includes prior activations I am assuming. One of my friends had me look up 2 units. One has been home for a year, and the other has been on that list for 2 years & never mobilized.

Comment

Basically it's a list of currently deployed and currently activated units. It also lists units that are slated for deployment but not activated. My unit is on that list and has been since the start of the fiscal year. Due to OPSEC I won't go into detail but we've been given a rough estimate on when we're to deploy and where to, but MOB is far off for us right now.

Comment

so is there a way to find out which units are deploying? also can you deploy with a unit from another state?

Comment

Originally posted by edjohnson View Post
                so is there a way to find out which units are deploying? also can you deploy with a unit from another state?
                https://mobcop.army.mil/tod/Default_new.aspx it will have units looking for people based off of rank and mos

Comment

Thanks for the info iambrian90.

Comment

Originally posted by iambrian90 View Post
                    https://mobcop.army.mil/tod/Default_new.aspx it will have units looking for people based off of rank and mos
                    Question if anyone knows any more info about MOBCOP.

I am interested in deploying and knowing if my unit is being deployed. I have not been through OSUT yet. I leave on 20120827. Anyone have any insight here?

Comment

Hi i am 11b in miarg.y united deployed and i was unable due to medical reason. Nowim ready to join the fight and been trying. I want to volunteer for a deployment but d not know who deploying. can somebody help.

Comment

Is your unit deployed at the current time? Do you require an approval from them before embarking on volunteering possibilities? Your unit depended on you to join the fight when they deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmccune View Post
                          Question if anyone knows any more info about MOBCOP.

I am interested in deploying and knowing if my unit is being deployed. I have not been through OSUT yet. I leave on 20120827. Anyone have any insight here?
                          make it through osut, then worry about everything else. if you leave at the end of aug, you wont start til mid september, add in christmas exodus, and you are looking at late january to finish up. that is light years away. some units dont even get deployment orders until a few months before they leave. you will get your time to go, dont worry. you have 6 years to work with

Comment

Working...
                          X