X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery gi bill kicker incentive addendum

ANNEX K TO DD FORM 4 MONTGOMERY GI BILL KICKER INCENTIVE ADDENDUM - Were you suppose to get a copy after signing the contract?

I don't have copies and not sure if I signed this. If I didn't sign, am I not eligible for this?

Where can I find out if I signed this or not?

Re: Montgomery gi bill kicker incentive addendum

Have you considered calling your recruiter and asking him?

Comment

Originally posted by thechef29 View Post
      ANNEX K TO DD FORM 4 MONTGOMERY GI BILL KICKER INCENTIVE ADDENDUM - Were you suppose to get a copy after signing the contract?

I don't have copies and not sure if I signed this. If I didn't sign, am I not eligible for this?

Where can I find out if I signed this or not?
      Look at your DD4, it will list any and all Annex's that you signed.

Comment

Originally posted by dva5222 View Post
        Have you considered calling your recruiter and asking him?
        Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I did contact him and he said I do have it. However, I don't have a copy from the packet that I got from the Liaison. I have the Guard Annex but do not have Annex K. I was told from my friend that I should have copies of all the documents.

I am wondering if my recruiter screwed me over.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
          Look at your DD4, it will list any and all Annex's that you signed.
          Thank you sir for the reply. I did look at my DD4 but only has two copies, DD Form 4/1 and DD Form 4/2 of Oct 2007. Exactly where it states about GI Bill Kicker and other educational benefits?

Comment

Thank you sir for the reply. I did look at my DD4 but only has two copies, DD Form 4/1 and DD Form 4/2 of Oct 2007. Exactly where it states about GI Bill Kicker and other educational benefits?
            Look on the front, it will say something like "nothing else has been promised to me except what is included in the following annexes" or something like that and then it should list them. There will not be one for the GI Bill, but if you have the Kicker it will list Annex K (if thats the annex for the kicker, I dont remember off the top of my head).

Comment

Look on the front, it will say something like "nothing else has been promised to me except what is included in the following annexes" or something like that and then it should list them. There will not be one for the GI Bill, but if you have the Kicker it will list Annex K (if thats the annex for the kicker, I dont remember off the top of my head).
              Thank you for the reply. I think Annex K is the kicker but it is not listed on the front page. I am assuming only Annex A is listed because it has letter "A" on the (list name of Annex(es) and describe) section. I guess I didn't get the kicker, right?

Comment

I guess I didn't get the kicker, right?
                Probably not

Comment

Probably not
                  Thank you so much sir. Is there any way I can fix this?

Comment

ANY recruiter that promises the "KICKER" any more should be retrained. They are few & far between these days with IMARK being what it is...RI does not offer bonuses, kickers, MOS's to applicants because, by the time they get to MEPS, things change. All promises are made on the MEPS floor on the date of enlistment, after the physical.

If you are not a TIER 1, CAT 3A in a state critical MOS, you will not get the KICKER. Also, if your state's IMARK is all jacked up, you can't get a "control number" for a KICKER. Also, if it's low tide on an even day of an odd month & Venus is not inline with Saturn's orbit of the sun, you also may not get a gift-bag. Thanks for playing.

Comment

Down here in NC I did manage to get the kicker, it was mentioned by my recruiter, and showed up on the contract I signed at MEPS. OTOH, there wasn't a bonus to be had anywhere.....but since college money is what I really need, the kicker is just fine to me.

Comment

I did get the Kicker way back when I enlisted. Is the kicker included in your monthly MGIB-SR or is it something different entirely?

Comment

Originally posted by SGT_CONLEY View Post
                          If you are not a TIER 1, CAT 3A in a state critical MOS, you will not get the KICKER. Also, if your state's IMARK is all jacked up, you can't get a "control number" for a KICKER. Also, if it's low tide on an even day of an odd month & Venus is not inline with Saturn's orbit of the sun, you also may not get a gift-bag. Thanks for playing.
                          This is 100% truth in other states as well. Situation will change when private sector will start creating more jobs. For now NG is meeting / beating enlisting goals so they will continue to trim down all the "perks". It is almost better to wait these days and enlist when services will be pressed more to get people enlisted...you will simply get more in exchange for your soul...;-)

Comment

Working...
                          X