X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the arng still use fy07 enlisted criteria manual

I am just wondering if the national guard still using the fy07 enlisted criteria manual. And can someone tell me where i can find documentation on the issue that the guard is not taking re-4's from other services. Ny the manual everyone is correct by saying that the guard is not taking re-4's from the army, ar or arng but it says that they are waivered from other services depending on the narrative of the separation. Please on constructive comments......

Re: Does the arng still use fy07 enlisted criteria manual

Yes, and here's the text from the memo suspending all RE-4 waivers:

1. Effective 13 March 2009, all Prior Service RE 4 discharges are ineligible for enlistment into the Army National Guard. In addition to not allowing all Army RE 4 discharges, this SMOM now suspends eligibility for all U.S Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Coast Guard RE 4 discharges regardless of the Separation Program Designator (SPD) code which were allowed in the FY07 ECM, 1 Oct 2006, paragraph 226.

2. Requests for waivers will not be processed.

Comment

Yes the guard still uses the ECM 07, but it is continually updated and adjusted.

Comment

You troopers are clearly on-point. I have learned a lot of new information from this forum and wanted to say thanks. Also, a blessed happy holidays to all.

Comment

Working...
        X