X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27D active first in alabama?

My wife is enlisting as 27d, and wants to do active first. The website says that 27d is available for active first, but her recruiter says that it's not available for active first. Does anyone have any insite with this?

Re: 27D active first in alabama?

The website may not be updated. Recruiters usually have the most current info

Comment

If the recruiter is saying it is closed, then it's closed. AF enlistment options are not going to vary from state to state. They are constantly changing, I just received an email yesterday with a list of about 10 that are now filled and closed. 27D wasnt on that list, but it might have come through on one of the previous lists. I don't have any of the previous emails to check.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
        If the recruiter is saying it is closed, then it's closed. AF enlistment options are not going to vary from state to state. They are constantly changing, I just received an email yesterday with a list of about 10 that are now filled and closed. 27D wasnt on that list, but it might have come through on one of the previous lists. I don't have any of the previous emails to check.
        ok, we did find out that it is still available for active first. Here is another question though, my wife had enlisted with the guard once before, but didn't ship due to family reasons while I was at AIT. He recruiter did say that to do active first, she can't have any waivers, and she is going to have to have a waiver for the RE-3 she received for not shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by smwoodward View Post
          ok, we did find out that it is still available for active first. Here is another question though, my wife had enlisted with the guard once before, but didn't ship due to family reasons while I was at AIT. He recruiter did say that to do active first, she can't have any waivers, and she is going to have to have a waiver for the RE-3 she received for not shipping.
          Mr. Woodward,

I do not see any question in your post. I am looking for the ? mark.

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
            Mr. Woodward,

I do not see any question in your post. I am looking for the ? mark.
            sorry, is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by smwoodward View Post
              sorry, is that true?
              Yes, its true

Comment

Working...
              X