X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waivers

I was told Last night that the National Guard is NOT approving any waivers at this point by my recruiter, This after wainting 4 mos for my LIPID Waiver from NGB....All subject to change of course.

Can any of the Recruiters tell me if this is correct?

Re: Waivers

That differs from state to state. RI will enlist you but, youwill have to serve here for 12 months before you can "request" a transfer back to your home state. Check with all states that surround your home state first, then expand the search until someone enlists you.

Comment

There you go.............RI LEADS THE WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by SGT_CONLEY View Post
        That differs from state to state. RI will enlist you but, youwill have to serve here for 12 months before you can "request" a transfer back to your home state. Check with all states that surround your home state first, then expand the search until someone enlists you.
        What about RE-4 (general under honorable) waivers?

Comment

Trying to enlist in NY. I was just told by my recruiter that NY isn't accepting waiver at this time and to try again in three months. Can anyone give me some states that are doing waivers now? (need a waiver for prior service Marine RE-3P). I am highly motovated to enlist and am willing to travel!

Comment

What was the RE-3p for? I once had that code. I have a cousin In law in the NY guard thats a captian.

Comment

4 months for a lipid waiver? Hmmm, something smells rotten here. We are doing waivers for certain things is WI, we do them everyday. Lipid waiver should not take 4 months if done correctly. Is there anything else disqualifying you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Nelson View Post
                4 months for a lipid waiver? Hmmm, something smells rotten here. We are doing waivers for certain things is WI, we do them everyday. Lipid waiver should not take 4 months if done correctly. Is there anything else disqualifying you?
                Agreed. 10-15% of American men have high cholesterol. This waiver is probably the most frequent one put through. It should NOT take 4 months even if they're backed up.

Comment

At least they told you three months, I was told wait until another war breaks out, like i'm suppose to pray for us to be hit again. I need a waiver myself but i'm still awaiting my Re code. I was told I would be in good standing with a good code. I didn't want to leave but there was nothing anyone can do in my unit below Battalion level. Now I am searching for an active duty or a nationl guard recruiter to possibly help me get in somewhere, I am even willing to change states. I'm only 34 and have a lot left in me, I was just discharge this past may right after my last APFT in which i passed. Other factor's stick to this situation but this is my first offense with thw military, no Article 15, no UCMJ ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X