X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

I took the ASVAB last monday, scored an 89 and am intersted in 15D mos. Was told that no 15 series are available. But there is a 35P, big difference in jobs here. I am looking for something that can turn into a good civilian job afterwards. Which one of these can lead to a good civilian job? Also I was at meps and was denied because I have 2% more body fat than allowed. I have untill Nov. 23 to lose the weight, I have never had to lose weight in my life. My coaches always wanted me to be bigger, so I am very inexpereinced at losing weight. What excercises and foods should I do and eat to lose at least 15 pounds by then. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Re: Need some advice

Theoretically speaking, if you burn more calories than you gain you will lose weight... Also, running is a good work out for fat burning. Diet wise, eat healthy, its not what you dont eat it is how much of something you eat or HOW IT IS COOKED. Instead of having that fried chicken from KFC, go home and boil some chicken with some pesto and a salad, it is pretty good. 2% over the max probally wont be hard to fix, just try young grasshopper.

Comment

As noted above by dva5222, running is always good, since the majority of Army PT consists of bodyweight exercises as well.

Interval running patterns work miracles (jog 3/4 mile, spring 1/8th mile, walk 1/8th mile, repeat). It also helps build mental strength; its not easy to push yourself over and over.

Comment

Double thread.

>>CLICK<<

Comment

Working...
        X