Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Over 2 months since ASVAB and still haven't gone to MEPS, what to do? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 2 months since ASVAB and still haven't gone to MEPS, what to do?

I'm just wondering what the usual time line is between when I take the ASVAB and when I go to meps. I took my ASVAB 2 and a half months ago, my recruiter got my scores, has received my 13F paragraph and line, and we've signed and submitted all my information to meps, TWICE. The first time my recruiter said they deleted it an an email accidentally. During our very first conversation the first thing my recruiter said was "your enlistment process can go as fast or as slow as you make it," so I finished my enlistment packet, got my one medical record I had to get, and gave it to him in 48 hours. I've been waiting over 2 months to just get to meps, I can't get any kind of returned call or update from my recruiter, and he's deploying to Germany in 2 days. I told him back in July that I wanted to ship to basic in November, no problem he says, well November is now 2 and a half weeks out and I still don't have a meps date. He's said for the past 4 or 5 weeks that I'll go, and it's always something like meps phone's being down so he can't reach them, or they're closed for half a week, or there's only an hour window every other day he can call to get information. So what happens now that he's deploying? Any help or advice as to what I should do would be GREATLY appreciated.

Re: Over 2 months since ASVAB and still haven't gone to MEPS, what to do?

It's time for you to get a new recruiter. If he's deploying, then to be honest you probably have just kind of slipped through the cracks. You need a new recruiter.

Comment

Working...
    X