X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to find a Recruiter

Hi, I would like help to find a recruiter in my area. I live in Huntsville AL. I actually did contact the 1800 guard who contacted a recruiter i think named Jeremy. I had an appointment scheduled with a recruiter but the morning of the appointment his assistant called and canceled it. I have tried to contact him again to reschedule and he has not returned any of my calls.
    So if u could please find me another recruiter around here.
    I would like to become a 31B. I am now in the process of going to college for an degree in Criminal Justice. I have always wanted to be in the military so I am trying to make that dream an reality.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Stephanie

Re: Help to find a Recruiter

So...his assistant called and cancelled the appointment? And then has failed to return your calls? Sounds so familiar! That goes on a lot with recruiters, where do they find these dudes? Dont give up, try another recruiter okay?

Comment

Type your address in Google Maps, or any other directory. Type National Guard Recruiting.

Go down the list and start calling in proximity to your location.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Well, i did try to look for other recruiters. There is one more in Huntsville. So I call him and the number is out of service. It seems I cant win here.... I will try another one I guess in another city. I did try The Army Reserve but I wanted to go to the guard because they have units locally. The Army I would have to go to Nashville or Birmingham, AL.
        Thanks Again,

Comment

Hey,

I am not sure what had with your situation, but their seems to be information missing. What you need to do is contact 1800 go guard again and have the name of the recruiter that cancelled on you. You can either have them connect you directly to that recuiter again(ask them to do it for you) or ask them to find another recruiter for you in the area to setup an appointment at the office. As you are female, some recruiters have rules that they are not aloud to meet @ a females house (dont ask) so your going to have to do the traveling. BEST bet to call 1800 go guard would be in the early afternoon or later morning to get ahold of the recruiter. thats my tip of the day
          Last edited by SGT Bart; August 10th, 2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie35801
            Thanks for the advice. Well, i did try to look for other recruiters. There is one more in Huntsville. So I call him and the number is out of service. It seems I cant win here.... I will try another one I guess in another city. I did try The Army Reserve but I wanted to go to the guard because they have units locally. The Army I would have to go to Nashville or Birmingham, AL.
            Thanks Again,

Give me a day or two and I can get you a recruiter in Huntsville.

Comment

Steph,

Incoming PM.

Comment

Working...
              X