X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to MEPS!

Well, after a long period of fighting with MEPS, I am finally allowed to come back an re-physical. I was discharged RE-3 JFW due to back problems and kidney stones. MEPS initially said I was permanently DQ'd from coming back to physical. My recruiter got his foot in the door for me so I'm finally off to MEPS. I have been told that if I even make it back to MEPS, then I will probably get my waivers. Is there any truth to this? Thanks and God Bless! Andrew

Re: Going back to MEPS!

Originally posted by McRooster
    Well, after a long period of fighting with MEPS, I am finally allowed to come back an re-physical. I was discharged RE-3 JFW due to back problems and kidney stones. MEPS initially said I was permanently DQ'd from coming back to physical. My recruiter got his foot in the door for me so I'm finally off to MEPS. I have been told that if I even make it back to MEPS, then I will probably get my waivers. Is there any truth to this? Thanks and God Bless! Andrew
    More than likely, you will go down and phys and get an open profile. They will probably send you out for a consult. If that all goes well, you will either be good to go, or require a waiver.

Comment

Originally posted by james.wilson55
      More than likely, you will go down and phys and get an open profile. They will probably send you out for a consult. If that all goes well, you will either be good to go, or require a waiver.
      Ok next thursday I'm on my way to MEPS. It would have been this Thursday, but my recruiter said that he is not supposed to take just one person down and that he is supposed to wait on more? Does this sound right? Also, I am 5'7 and weigh around 171 pounds. I am not fat by all means, just lean muscle. Is this going to hurt me in anyway seeing that the max weight is 169? Thanks and God Bless!

Comment

Recruiters can't be alone with a recruit unless it's in a public place if I'm not mistaken. You can drive yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X