X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news

After a year of all kinds of delays and waiting for this or that it looks like things are going the right direction. My recruiter found an E-5 slot for me at the armory where his office is (15 min from my house). It would not have been my first choice for mos (21? plumber) but getting in was the main thing as I plan to begin a W/O packet ASAP (7 years prior svc). C/O is supposed to sign waiver packet (slight hearing loss) tomorrow, then hopefully in a few weeks I'll be sworn in. Hooahh!!!

Re: Good news

Big congrats that things are looking up for you! Hope that the C/O signs off on the waiver ASAP and best of luck with the W/O packet

Comment

C/O signed waiver packet yesterday. Now the wait. But my recruiter says that lately they have been taking about 2 week, that would be great.

Comment

My packet is suppose to be on the Colonal desk. So its just about doing the waiting game i am crossing my fingers. IV been waiting a long time.

Comment

Congrats to you too, I pray that yours will be prompt and accepted as well. I'm looking forward with great anticipation and a little nervous at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X