X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-5 Slots Ncarng

I need help finding an E-5 (7 years prior service active army) maintenance slot anywhere in western half of NC. My recruiter has checked but I think that sometimes they can't get the real up to date inside info of every unit. Anyone who may have any info on this slot please let me know. I want to begin a warrant officer packet ASAP after enlistment but I am running out of time as I am already 44 years young. I have been working on getting into the guard for over a year now and this is all that is holding me up now. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by blazerM1009; February 13th, 2010, 08:24 AM.

Re: E-5 Slots Ncarng

Originally posted by blazerM1009
    I need help finding an E-5 (7 years prior service active army) maintenance slot anywhere in western half of NC. My recruiter has checked but I that sometimes they can't get the real up to date inside info of every unit. Anyone who may have any info on this slot please let me know. I have been working on getting into the guard for over a year now and this is all that is holding me up now. Thanks in advance for your help.
    How close do you live to the Virginia border? Interested in drilling in the Old Dominion?

Comment

I'm about 10 miles from SC state line. If nothing comes up I may have to consider another state, but I would probably look at SC first. Thanks for checking.

Comment

Anyone know of E-5 maintenance slots in northern SC?

Comment

Working...
        X