X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix az waiver

i'm from and still am in texas but az is taking re-4 waivers.

well i was told systems r down around the country and they wouldn't be able to start waiver unless i was there should i go there and get waiver or just wait?

Re: Phoenix az waiver

Originally posted by kataran25
    i'm from and still am in texas but az is taking re-4 waivers.

well i was told systems r down around the country and they wouldn't be able to start waiver unless i was there should i go there and get waiver or just wait?
    Honestly I say jump on it soon as possible. There is no telling how long it will be before Tx starts opening waiver. If you have to pay a reasonable amount consider it as an investment for your future. The fact that Phx is taking waivers is excellent most of the people on the board have been saying that RE-4s aren't being accepted anywhere but you now have an excellent opportunity in front of you so take it!

Just my .02 cents

Comment

i am trying to go monday

Comment

Thats excellent I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

is it possible to rsp in another state

Comment

What's funny is I'm from Phoenix and I enlisted in the Texas ARNG. I am currently trying to setup RSP in AZ until I ship. Right now AZ is not wanting to do it, but it is still in discussions. Hopefully they will do it, but no big deal if they won't. Also in the process of trying to setup a courtesy ship from AZ to Fort Benning so I don't need to fly to Dallas to ship to Benning from there.
            Last edited by azIce; January 28th, 2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by azIce
              What's funny is I'm from Phoenix and I enlisted in the Texas ARNG. I am currently trying to setup RSP in AZ until I ship. Right now AZ is not wanting to do it, but it is still in discussions. Hopefully they will do it, but no big deal if they won't. Also in the process of trying to setup a courtesy ship from AZ to Fort Benning so I don't need to fly to Dallas to ship to Benning from there.
              Im guessing its because you are going to be using the state funds for the RSP program as well as a slot that could be offered to a member of the Az national guard. So I don't think it could happen unless you are able to get your commander to pull some strings/

Comment

Working...
              X