X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PDQ'd

Well I tried to join the Air national guard about 7 months ago and i got pdq'd due to a head injury i had about a 1yr and a half ago. I want to join the army national guard and i talked to a army national guard recruiter about 6 months ago and he told me to go to my doctor and get them to write a note. Meps wouldnt let me even come get a physical they said i had a severe head injury because my smell and taste was altered for a little bit. I have been fine for a good while now and my paper work at the time said i had a minor head injury so i never understood why they said i had something different i know i can perform any way the military would need without a problem i am willing to take any test they need. What needs to be on that letter from my neuro doc. Also any advice would be much appreciated.

Re: Question about PDQ'd

I had a friend that was going to join the navy and had ademia they said he had to wait 4 years before he could apply for a med waiver because it was considered a severe head injury. I know this isn't your situation but is yet similar.

Comment

Working...
    X