Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need psych waiver

Originally posted by kataran25
    if i get va benefits do i have to get a discharge upgrade to get a eval?
    Nope just call and schedule and eval, let them know it is to attempt re-entry into service.

This could change your status with the VA I believe - so make sure this is what you want. You might want to verify it with a VA Representative first.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by qcomer
        I was told I had to pay for mine on my own dime at a Psychologist (when attempting to go back Active Duty and when trying to go Guard)

MEPS would not do it and local recruiter tried everything he could to get them to do it.

This may be the case for you aswell. Good luck.
        Time to try again and see if we can get it pushed through!

I know a local unit that is ramping up for a tour, if you are interested.

Comment

i'm from dallas tx so i dont know if it's local for me but i would like to know

Comment

Originally posted by California Major
            Time to try again and see if we can get it pushed through!

I know a local unit that is ramping up for a tour, if you are interested.
            I dont think that would work out good. Especially with me being so busy at work and still being on probation (until 1 yr).

Wife is warming up to the idea again of me re-enlisting, but Im sure enlisting to hop directly on a tour really wouldnt settle well. Plus, I think I would want to go back in as Signal again.

Comment

Working...
            X