X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about RSP

Do you have to be in the DEP program inorder to go to RSP? Like if you are working with a recruiter and waiting on a waiver, are you allowed to attend RSP? Might sound like a stupid question, but im just curious.

Re: question about RSP

Yeah, you can go to RSP. Ask your recruiter to sign you up on the Guard For A Day program. On that program, they won't issue a uniform to you and you won't get paid. They will feed you and give you a bunk.

Comment

thanks for the info, so you can only go one time or what?

Comment

nah, you can do it as many times as you want.

Comment

Does this differ from state to state? I am waiting on a waiver and had asked my recruiter the same thing and was told that they had stopped it due to liability concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by Squash View Post
            Yeah, you can go to RSP. Ask your recruiter to sign you up on the Guard For A Day program. On that program, they won't issue a uniform to you and you won't get paid. They will feed you and give you a bunk.
            I did not know that, that's pretty cool though.

Comment

It's not the same everywhere. Some states do it, others don't. Also, what you're allowed to do is limited in most cases as well. Like it was stated before, liability issues. Best bet would be to ask the recruiter if this is available and then go from there.

Squash, how about you don't put out the little information you have as though it is fact.

Comment

Working...
              X