X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent citation to postpone ship date?

I was recently pulled over and issued a citation for failure to provide proof of insurance, now normally I would go to tue court house and clear this up but I don't have car insurance. My court date is 6 days before my ship date and they will most likely suspend my lisence for 30 days. With a 19K mos is it mandatory to have a lisence for osut? or should I push my court date back until I get home in march and worry about it then? please help.

Re: Recent citation to postpone ship date?

Originally posted by aaerb451 View Post
    I was recently pulled over and issued a citation for failure to provide proof of insurance, now normally I would go to tue court house and clear this up but I don't have car insurance. My court date is 6 days before my ship date and they will most likely suspend my lisence for 30 days. With a 19K mos is it mandatory to have a lisence for osut? or should I push my court date back until I get home in march and worry about it then? please help.
    No...dont need DL for that MOS. It needs to be settled before you leave. Cant postpone it till you get home. Cant have any open cases when you go down range. Make sure you contact your RSP ASAP to let them know what happened.

Comment

Working...
    X