X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st RSP QUESTION

Hello...I recently enlisted at the beginnin of July. I ship out to FT. Benning for BCT July 26th. I have one and only RSP drill coming up this weekend (July17-18) I was given a paper that listed the order of events for that weekend. One of the first things listed is a PT Test! (2-2-2) Is it normal to do the full PT Test at RSP? I thought usually people did 1-1-1 from all of the other RPS threads on this site have stated. I have been in good shape..so I am not too stressed about the situation. Just curious if everyone did this at RPS or not. Right now I can do about 67 PU, 74 SU, and a 15 min 2 mile. Is this pretty bad or good? I am 23 yr. old male O9S.

Re: 1st RSP QUESTION

Looks solid. I don't think PT will be to difficult for you. You will definitely improve your APFT scores as BCT comes to a finale.

Stay motivated and remember IET will pass; It is only temporal. Good luck and thanks for serving our country.

Comment

i had 1 RSP as well before i shipped to BCT. We only did the 1-1-1. Either way your PU and SU and run time are solid. by the end of basic you will be running in the 12's. good luck and stay motivated.

Comment

We give everyone the 2-2-2 quarterly just to let people know where they are at. Just give it your best and you'll be fine.

Comment

We do the 2-2-2 every other drill weekend. This will be my 3rd RSP this weekend and it's on the schedule for Saturday morning. The first one caught me off guard. I passed. Im glad we did it that way because Im able to track my progress to the military's standard. I'm expecting much better numbers this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X