X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promotions?

i have a friend who recently joined in january and got put in rfp for 30 days until he got to go to rsp.so feb was his contract start date and he doesnt leve for basic til sep .and he is wondering if he is going to get promoted to e2 before he leaves for t.i.g/t.i.s so he knows how much to plan on being paid?thanks for your input as i never got to do rsp and dont know how thier system works.
    Last edited by cavscout1; April 30th, 2010, 01:42 PM.

Re: promotions?

He can do the strips for skills program in RSP. If he does well by the time he goes to BCT he will. He needs to do well on his APFT.
    Last edited by jdmetalman; April 30th, 2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cavscout1
      i have a friend who recently joined in january and got put in rfp for 30 days until he got to go to rsp.so feb was his contract start date and he doesnt leve for basic til sep .and he is wondering if he is going to get promoted to e2 before he leaves for t.i.g/t.i.s so he knows how much to plan on being paid?thanks for your input as i never got to do rsp and dont know how thier system works.
      No, his TIS/TIG for this purpose will not start until he starts basic

Comment

Yea man I got promoted in OR2 lol, but im shipping off in less than 40 days so... plus I passed my PT tests with flying colors and plus I haven't gotten into any trouble since enlisting soo..

Comment

Working...
        X