X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First RSP Next weekend...

what do i expect? im 28, so i know im gonna be the old man there. I already know that we are not staying overnite, and should be done by 3pm each day. Just wondering what to expect since i believe its gonna be me, my recruiter, and maybe 8 others in this. any help would be great thanks!

Re: First RSP Next weekend...

ok so i missed my first RSP due to inclimate weather, friggin snow. Now this up coming weekend is another RSP. What should i expect? any thoughts or helpful hints?

Comment

Well can't help you much there, I'm going to my first drill on the 13th of March. We stay the night though and my recruiter told me that we do drill until 9 to 10 pm each day. Just ask your recruiter he should be able to answer some of your questions. Good Luck!!

Comment

Oh and by the way I'm 26 so don't feel to bad. LOL

Comment

Well actually, it wasnt too bad. I enjoyed it. We did some pt, had a pt test on saturday. did land nav, convoy attack simulator, marching, and drill ceremony, and got to drive the hmmwv's. sunday was an intense workout in the morning, for about an hour straight. some chow, little more drill and ceremony, marching, saluting, stuff like that. overall i actually had a good time. couple of soldiers there who just returned from FT Knox, so i got to pick their brains about what i can expect when i go. good time!

Comment

Working...
          X