X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP Phoenix - Sun Devil Warriors

I was looking for anyone who has done RSP in Phoenix and could share their experience. My first RSP drill is 20100220.

Re: RSP Phoenix - Sun Devil Warriors

if you go into the main door, you will see a trophy, and behind the trophy you will see a picture, in that picture is ME. sun devil RSP is i think the BEST RSP in the state. just listen to the cadre and do as your told, it will make it easier on you and help your battle buddies.

Comment

Can you tell me exactly how to get there from the McDowell entrance. I got directions, but looking at Google Maps the directions do not make sense. Which building is it over there. I use to be a consultant and did work for the Army National Guard across the street at the main installation. So, I know the area, but I do not know which building I need to go to for RSP.

Comment

where ever papago park military reservation is go across the street and its called the petty crew armory. thats where you need to go and get there at least an hour early to figure out whats going on and find your platoon.

Comment

Working...
        X