X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

I was at meps last Friday and was denied because I have 2% more body fat than allowed. I have untill Nov. 23 to lose the weight, I have never had to lose weight in my life. My coaches always wanted me to be bigger, so I am very inexpereinced at losing weight. What excercises and foods should I do and eat to lose at least 15 pounds by then. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Re: Need some advice

posting multiple posts on the same topic helps.

Comment

It might be unhealthy to cut 15 pounds in one month.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
        I was at meps last Friday and was denied because I have 2% more body fat than allowed. I have untill Nov. 23 to lose the weight, I have never had to lose weight in my life. My coaches always wanted me to be bigger, so I am very inexpereinced at losing weight. What excercises and foods should I do and eat to lose at least 15 pounds by then. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
        Comeon guy... We will answer your one post.. We don't need extra fat about the same topic( like the "fat" pun?) lol.

Comment

There are a couple of ways to lose wait. Actually three.

1) Eat less and eat healthier or...
          2) Exercise more or...
          3) Both.

If you chose one involving exercise, stick with running or cardio. they burn the most and the quickest. Stay hydrated.

there. Simple easy solution.

Comment

Losing weight is normally pretty easy if you actually have the discipline to do so:
            1. Don't drink anything but water
            2. Don't eat anything fried, cut way down on the carbs, up your protein intake (turkey, chicken, on occasion lean red meat)
            3. Last but not least, obviously, work out, I am a firm believer in P90X being one of the best workouts out there, I do P90X, the 100 pushups/200 situps work out, and run so every day of the week I am exercising at least twice a day. If you want it you can do it, just how bad do you want it is the question.

Different things work for different people but the obvious way to lose weight will be to eat right and work out. You need to find out what works best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JCBarlow View Post
              Up your protein intake (turkey, chicken, on occasion lean red meat)
              I eat green meat.

If you up on protein, make sure you work out.

Comment

Working...
              X