Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females- Good Athletic Bra Recommendation?

I've searched the previous threads and didn't really come up with much. Does anybody have any recommendations for a sports bra that actually does a good job? It seems like the usual ones for Target, Wal-Mart, etc don't really, um, hold up well.

Re: Females- Good Athletic Bra Recommendation?

Originally posted by ann View Post
    I've searched the previous threads and didn't really come up with much. Does anybody have any recommendations for a sports bra that actually does a good job? It seems like the usual ones for Target, Wal-Mart, etc don't really, um, hold up well.
    I'm obviously not a female, so you can take it with a grain of salt lol. But my fiance uses the under armour ones, says they are good. She also tends to buy them a size smaller so its tighter cause shes... err... gifted. but she says they are worth the extra bit of cash. Idk lol

Comment

Actually....those look amazing! I will definitely check these out. Give your fiancee a big thanks from me!

Comment

No problem lol

Comment

I love a good sports bra thread, especially when some pics are included.

Comment

Whoa! I didn't know my picture was on the internet!

Comment

Man it is so hard to edit myself !!!!

Comment

All women need to post a torso picture so I, myself,and me may give you bra recommendation.

*disclaimer* jk

*disclaimer #2* kind of...

Comment

lol, I knew at some point I would see SGT Bart in this post. It was just a matter of time...

Comment

Originally posted by EOrsini View Post
                    lol, I knew at some point I would see SGT Bart in this post. It was just a matter of time...
                    Would you really expect anything less...from Bartman?

Comment

People who REQUIRE good sports bras are more than willing to dish out the money to get a good one. The ones I use cost almost $60. They are made by Moving Comfort. Here's the link http://www.movingcomfort.com/dyn_prodlist.php?k=344873

Comment

Quantum- Thanks for the suggestion- Do find that these run true to regular bra size? It's a bit intimidating buying online.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRN View Post
                          People who REQUIRE good sports bras are more than willing to dish out the money to get a good one. The ones I use cost almost $60. They are made by Moving Comfort. Here's the link http://www.movingcomfort.com/dyn_prodlist.php?k=344873
                          That's almost word for word what my lady says to me... But then I always wonder why it's coming out of my bank account? lolol!

Comment

I should feel guilty for following this thread so closely...

Comment

Originally posted by ann View Post
                              Quantum- Thanks for the suggestion- Do find that these run true to regular bra size? It's a bit intimidating buying online.
                              Yes, they do run true to size. Don't order 2 sizes too small like most of us used to do back in the day before good sports bras were invented. Ordering right at your size will put the girls right where they need to be. I like the one with the velcro at the top so you can adjust your lift. I might have to take this to a PM. I'm weirding myself out, so I can only imagine what everyone else thinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X