Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... what happens if you fail the APFT?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So... what happens if you fail the APFT?

Originally posted by SabreKhan View Post
    La guitarra del muerto esta comiendo los ardillos in (en) mis pantalones que estan enfuego.

soy el N A Z I de gramatica

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
      Some units will make you PT test EVERY DRILL until you pass. You'll be the one showing up an extra 2 hours earlier than everyone else.
      Ditto this. In our unit, you also get assigned to a senior NCO who is a PT God and he's "volunteered" to meet up with you three times a week to put you through your paces.

I was worried about not having enough time to fit into my schedule to pass the PT, but I was able to. Mainly because I knew that if I didn't have time to PT on my own, I DEFINITELY didn't have time to PT three nights a week with an NCO who would probably much rather be with his family than working out with a junior officer slob.

Comment

It's nice to see that level of dedication to his Soldiers and a level of discipline being upheld, but how is that even enforceable in a Guard unit?

Comment

UPDATE:

First drill went swimmingly. The CO realized that I and one other brand-spanking-shiny-new LT could not possibly pass the PT test this weekend. And since we already had another LT on a legit profile (surgery), he put us all off until "later." Next drill is in two weeks, and by then I could probably be in shape to pass... except then I'll be the one on profile due to surgery. So from now until November I should have PLENTY of time to get in shape. Thanks for the advice, folks!

Comment

Working...
          X