X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PT buddies in Anoka county, Minnesota area

Please post to this thread if you live in Anoka County, MN. I'm looking for motivated individuals that want to PT as a group. I also have the P90X program if that interest you!

Re: Looking for PT buddies in Anoka county, Minnesota area

I'm down in Minneapolis, MN. I'd be interested in hitting something up - kind of a drive, but nothing too bad.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Hanson

Comment

My brother lives in Anoka County. He lives in East Bethel up 65. Small world.
      I noticed you are in the Arizona Guard. What brought you to MN?

Hehe...just noticed you leave the same day I do. Except I will be going to Ft Sill.

Comment

Dont we have a over 3yr old but sometimes ongoing post like this? Does it need to be Re-Named, "Looking for the Search Button"? Not trying to bust you personally, but this is just a fine example of people not doing research and just asking things off the fly. Believe me guys, most everything in the Army is covered here, and I know of one thing that isnt covered here related to the NG, and it will probably hit soon. Just do your research.

Earning My Wings, thanks for the soap box, hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          Dont we have a over 3yr old but sometimes ongoing post like this? Does it need to be Re-Named, "Looking for the Search Button"? Not trying to bust you personally, but this is just a fine example of people not doing research and just asking things off the fly. Believe me guys, most everything in the Army is covered here, and I know of one thing that isnt covered here related to the NG, and it will probably hit soon. Just do your research.

Earning My Wings, thanks for the soap box, hope everything works out for you.
          Phantom,

With all due respect, I did utilize the "Advanced Search" button in the forums. Since there were no relevant matches for the topic and geographical area, I decided to start this new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanson
            I'm down in Minneapolis, MN. I'd be interested in hitting something up - kind of a drive, but nothing too bad.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Hanson
            Hanson,

we can put something together if we get more people, do you have friends or family members interested?

Comment

Originally posted by KMANinTX
              My brother lives in Anoka County. He lives in East Bethel up 65. Small world.
              I noticed you are in the Arizona Guard. What brought you to MN?

Hehe...just noticed you leave the same day I do. Except I will be going to Ft Sill.
              KMan,

I'm from MN but joined the AZ guard in February. I will likely move to AZ after AIT, sometime next year or 2012. Would your brother be interested in PT? I'm in Coon Rapids, not far from EB

Comment

Originally posted by Earning my Wings
                Phantom,

With all due respect, I did utilize the "Advanced Search" button in the forums. Since there were no relevant matches for the topic and geographical area, I decided to start this new thread.

Then get "Search Button for Dummies"

http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...=workout+buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                  Then get "Search Button for Dummies"

http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...=workout+buddy
                  Thank you Phantom. I did not do an advanced search in the Main Forum; I figured it would be in the Training-Health and Fitness forum.
                  No hard feelings!

Comment

No sweat, just trying to cut down on the double post. There is maybe only 100 posts on the forums, everthing else is a double post

Comment

I'd be game most any day of the week. Have drill this weekend. I have another guardsmen that's here now, who would probably be game. The wife would not be game at all, as she hates the "army talk" the rest of us rattle on about.

What did you have in mind? Just drop me a PM and we'll roll from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X