Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push-ups

Hello everyone

I want to know if there where any workouts that helps with push-ups because i want to increase the number of push-ups i can do in minute.
    Thanks

Re: Push-ups

elevate your feet on a sturdy chair or some stationary object and keep pushing. also pullups

Comment

Deck of cards workout. I make hearts wide armed push ups, diamonds are regular, spades are situps, and clubs are squats. Go through the deck a couple times a day and you'll be golden.

Comment

Alright Thank you guys for the tips

Comment

Do more pushups.

Comment

My DS at basic taught us an exercise he called the Cobra.

Lie flat, on your stomach, with your hands underneath your chest and forming a diamond, just like a diamond pushup, only you're laying on the ground. Then, while keeping everything from the waist down on the floor, extend your arms fully. Then lower yourself back down. That's 1 rep, do 10 close hand, then move your arms out into a normal pushup position, 10 reps there, then 10 wide arm. Then move back to normal, then back to diamond, 10 reps every time.

Repeat two additional times and feel your triceps burning.

Comment

Hundredpushups.com

I've been doing this for a couple weeks. It seems pretty good to go so far.

Comment

Thanks Everyone for responding with these workouts to improve my push-up count,

Comment

Originally posted by 0844
                  Hundredpushups.com

I've been doing this for a couple weeks. It seems pretty good to go so far.
                  hundred pushups is the way to go. i did it pretty inconsistently for three weeks and improved my max PU from a little over thirty to 45

Comment

I use the "Perfect Pushup" the rotating grips, every now and then. You can get a better range of motion, but i mainly use them to break up from just doing regular pushups. I dont know if it helps, but it doesnt hurt the production, just something different.

Comment

Working...
                    X