X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recipes

I just bought a nice juicer and blender. Blender is made to crush ice, juicer is a good one. I've never owned either. Well I have a blender but just a cheap one that I never really used for anything. Anyone have good fruit, vegitable, salsa... or anything healthy....recipes? I'm not getting too bold from the start, I just bought lemons, oranges, bananas, and strawberries.

Oh, natural too, I dont want to use supplements.

Re: recipes

They have fresh fruit up there on the tundra.....

Comment

Originally posted by WIBecky74
      I just bought a nice juicer and blender. Blender is made to crush ice, juicer is a good one. I've never owned either. Well I have a blender but just a cheap one that I never really used for anything. Anyone have good fruit, vegitable, salsa... or anything healthy....recipes? I'm not getting too bold from the start, I just bought lemons, oranges, bananas, and strawberries.

Oh, natural too, I dont want to use supplements.
      SOunds like you need vodka....or some rum!

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMM! Bacardi.

Comment

I told a few friends, thinking I might get some ideas and thats exactly what they said...they started naming off alcoholic drinks. As good as that sounds, I dont really like the taste of alcohol (although I do drink beer now and again and if I have a few too many then I think Capt/root beer is a good idear). I'm really just looking for NA drinks and other healthy food ideas. lol

Comment

Originally posted by WIBecky74
            I told a few friends, thinking I might get some ideas and thats exactly what they said...they started naming off alcoholic drinks. As good as that sounds, I dont really like the taste of alcohol (although I do drink beer now and again and if I have a few too many then I think Capt/root beer is a good idear). I'm really just looking for NA drinks and other healthy food ideas. lol
            Salsa. Ton of flavor, almost zero calories....
            Guacamole. Ton of flavor, medium calories...

Comment

Working...
            X